Summer Fitness Tips
1. Planning is Key when trying to stay in shape during the busy summer months. We understand there are a million things to due throughout the day and were trying to make it as easy as possible to get a workout in from anywhere.
2. Set aside at least 30 min a day to get a quick workout in. Mornings are usually best before everyone wakes up and the crazy happens. This also helps in kickstarting your metabolism making you burn fat throughout the entire day.
3. Plan your workout the night before and set out the equipment to save time. Wither your going to do upper body, lower body or just cardio make sure you get it ready so you can hit the ground running in the morning.
4. Get a fitness partner to help motivate you. They don't always have to workout with you they can do there own thing but make sure to keep each other accountable.
5. Have healthy snacks around the house (fruit and veggies) when your feeling hungry between meals have these vs chips or candy.
6.Drink plenty of water to keep you hydrated and healthy. Can also make drinks using crystal light or other flavor added companies. These are better then sugary drinks or juices.
7. Resistance bands are perfect for traveling there light weight and can do lots of different workouts with them.;)
8.Dont be afraid to sweat its a good thing your body is burning calories and making the fat cry ;)